The Fellowship of Postgraduate Medicine is partnering with its journals – Health Policy and Technology and the Postgraduate Medical Journal – to provide annual international awards for well-informed, clear writing on health matters in social media.
1. These annual international awards are for medical or other health professional graduates from anywhere in the world. Go to this link for an Editorial on the FPM International Awards for Medical Writing in Social Media.
2. To be eligible for the FPM International Awards for Medical Writing in Social Media, an article or blog must be on health matters and written in English.
3. Entries for the award are free.
4. An entry for the 2022 Awards should have been published online between 1st January 2021 and the closing date for the awards: 31st May 2022.
5. To enter you need to provide the web address [URL] of your webpost, date of initial posting of the report, the website on which it is posted and a note that you have permission to submit the entry and that you have permission for the article to be republished ie you hold the copyright or have permission of the copyright holder.
6. You must also send a pdf of your entry.
7. The winners of the 2022 FPM International Awards for Medical Writing in Social Media will be announced on Monday 27th September 2022 from 4pm UK time at an online Awards Event at which short-listed entrants will present a summary of their entries for the 2022 Awards.