Registration is free for abstract presenters and all abstract co-authors.
See instructions below before submitting your abstract.
- Your file must be uploaded as a Microsoft Word document
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts you may submit. Each must be submitted separately by returning to the online form.
- Successful abstracts will be notifies to the submitting author within 2 weeks of receipt of the abstract.
Notes on preparing your abstract(s)
- Abstracts must be submitted in English and must not exceed 300 words (not including the title, list of co-authors, list of institutions and up to 3 references)
- Structure your abstract as below or using other appropriate headings
- Aim/research question
- Subjects and methods
- All information (including tables or figures) must be included in a single Word document to uploaded on the online form
- If ethics approval was needed, please confirm this in methods noting which Ethics Committee gave the approval
- If results of statistical analyses are shown, please note types of analysis in the Methods section
- Please note any conflicts of interest at the end of abstract or note:
- Conflicts of interest – None
- Please ensure you save your document with a title that is only letters and numbers.
- By uploading your abstract you hereby agree to grant HPT and the FPM a licence to publish the abstract if it is accepted for presentation
- Publication of the abstract is subject to the abstract being presented at the workshop in person by one of the authors